Sunday, 8 April 2012

Blog, interrupted

I'm afraid I am going to pull the plug on this blog, whether it's momentarily or for good I'm not sure. Sorry to sound so abrupt, but there is a lot going on at the moment in my life and I cannot find time to write decent posts at the moment. (I also don't think this blog is the right place to talk about these things).

There are a couple of sew-along and blog-along I was meant to take part in the next few weeks/ months, right now I sincerely don't know whether I'll take part or not. I'll just have to wait and see.  You might still see me commenting on your blogs though, I am not planning on disappearing from the blogosphere just yet.

To everyone who even landed on this blog thank you. An even bigger thank you to anyone who took the time to leave a comment.

xx





7 comments:

Tors said...

Sorry to hear that, hope everything's okay. Keep in touch and remember I'm only down the road if you need anything or just want a coffee or chat xxx

dansonslacapucine said...

C'est dommage, j'aimais bien venir lire ton blog même si je ne me manifestais pas outre-mesure!!
J'espère juste que ce n'est que temporaire et si ça ne l'est pas, eh bien, j'espère te recroiser un jour sur la blogo.
Bise

CottonCloud said...

Oh :( rien de grave j'espère. Plein de courage et j'espère te revoir poster bientôt :).

Debi said...

Sorry to hear things are a bit crazy at the moment! You're in my thoughts and I hope you can still stay active in the blogosphere!! xoxoxo

Melanie said...

Hope everything's ok and that you'll be back again one day soon! :)

Pralinette33 said...

I feel the same right now. No time for my blog... No ideas. Life is more important. I hope you don't have too many problems. Take care!
<3

Noas' Libellule said...

I hope you are OK. I have also stop the blogging for a while but will be back. Will you still be on twitter?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...