Thursday, 9 February 2012

Inspiration- Art Deco Nails

Source
I am not big on Nail Art. I am doing Jive dancing and I can't have my nails very long as they will dig into whoever I'm dancing with- not very nice! I do however make an effort and regularly paint my nails. I also make sure I take the polish off before it chips too much as I never used to do this- shameful I know!!!!

I just think this tutorial is extremely cool and am seriously considering having a go at making this next time I'm going to a dance- even though I know no one but me will notice my fab nails in the dark!

The full tutorial can be found here.

x

5 comments:

Knit Spirit said...

OMG! I love it! I should give it a try!

Nancy McCarroll - Arts, Crafts and Favorites said...

Just started doing shellac nails with a UV light. Takes about an hour and lasts two weeks, but have not learned how to make them fancy. I'll check out the video. Thanks!

Popbabe7 said...

The college where I work has quite an extended beauty section and they do offer shellac nails. I still have to try them, but I've only heard good things about them.

Tors said...

Have you seen the zig zag tutorial over at the Dainty Squid? Looks gorgeous!

PS where do you go swing dancing?

sugar hart said...

amazing!!! trying it now!

http://antoinettevintage.blogspot.com/

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...