Thursday, 12 January 2012

Present and future projects on my needles...

This is all the Phildar patterns which I have ordered so far, looking back I realise I am a complete nutter and wonder whether I will be able to complete all of them... Time will tell but it might be a good challenge for 2012!!

(All the following pictures are from Phildar's website)


This garter stitch skirt has been on my needles for months... I have done nearly half of it but stopped when it came to the ribbing part (typical...). I have to complete it!!!



I have made a good start on this jumper- finally!!! Since this knit starts with the ribbing part I couldn't avoid it. I am hoping to complete this in the next few weeks.


I am planning to make this jumper twice!! I got some pale pink wool for myself and ordered some grey wool to knit this for my sister. Her birthday is in February so I have to start as soon as I receive my parcel. It's knitted in 9mm needles so hopefully it should be a quick knit...


I have been drooling over the whole outfit for months (actually I have been drooling over the whole photoshoot). I took advantage of the sales to order the yarn for this jumper, but I'm dying to know where they found this skirt as well!!!!


This is marketed as an easy knit on their website- and is currently 50% off!!! I would be so proud to wear a dress I knitted myself...


I also ordered this cute metallic dress. Postage is usually 10 euros but if you spend 49 euros it's free, so I tend to order a lot at once... 






This is by far the most ambitious project, but it looks fun!! I am wondering how the whole thing manages to stand up though...

Pretty impressive eh? I am wondering how much of this I am actually going to knit. After the sales I might decide to go cold turkey and ban myself from their website until I knitted every single item. (Nah, only joking. If they carry on making such cute patterns I'll probably order even more!!)


xx

8 comments:

Tors said...

I am LOVING that whole outfit with the mustard jumper, if you ever find out where they got that skirt from do let me know!

These projects all look great, just don't think about them as a whole, take each one as it comes. Breathe! I'm sure they're all going to look amazing!

Popbabe7 said...

Next time we have a blogger meet-up I'll bring you their patterns and we can drool together.

I actually contacted them about the skirt, via their blog- fingers crossed I'll get an answer!!

Nancy McCarroll - Arts, Crafts and Favorites said...

Hmm. First comment got lost. Anyway, just wishing you a great crafting year in 2012 and good luck on these great projects!

Noas' Libellule said...

Great patterns! I love that last project - as you mention how does it stay up! It is so quirky though. Good luck!

petite josette said...

I Loooove Phildar. I have a couple issues of their magazine and just started working on a sweater myself. You said you ordered these patterns. Is there a way to order the individual patterns off the website or did you purchase the magazines?

Popbabe7 said...

@ petite Josette: I had to buy the magazines, but as I liked several patterns I didn't mind :-)

Petite Josette said...

thanks. I just looked at the recent issues and they have more cute stuff! I'll probably purchase a few issues online...

petite josette said...

I also love the mustard sweater, It's on my list for next winter - although I should probably start it in the summer..
I'm in love with the whole series from that issue, especially #6 (col lavaliere)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...