Monday, 19 December 2011

Off for a while...

I am taking a small break from blogging for the Christmas holidays. I am due to fly on Tuesday and plan on spending a lot of my time in France getting to know my nephew and help my sister and her partner with daily tasks.

I probably won't be back until 2012- and realise that A Project A Week stalled at week 45. I am 6 weeks behind and probably won't be able to catch up this time. I am not sure as to whether stop it for a while and start again in the new year or give it up! I will probably look back at it in the new year and reflect on what went well and not so well.

Thanks to you all for reading the blog and leaving comments- have a wonderful Christmas and let's hope for a great 2012!

xx

2 comments:

Tors said...

I think you should do what ever makes you happiest regarding the project a week, and don't beat yourself up over falling behind.

Have a fabulous time in France, and a wonderful birthday. Look forward to catching up with you in the New Year x

Noas' Libellule said...

45 projects is already amazing! I could not have done it! Joyeux Noel et bonne annee! A l'annee prochaine.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...