Wednesday, 28 December 2011

Inspirations

I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas- mine was fabulous, although this year it was a little bit different to what we usually do! I have been absolutely spoilt. Now it's the time of post-Christmas sales, and boy it's hard to resist. But I am determined to let my debit card sleep whilst I'm in France!!! This is so far what has really caught my eye on the Promod website- some of these could probably be made with the right fabric, better skills and a lot of time. They might turn into my resolutions for 2012!!!


Jacquard knit skirt black - Promod
Jacquard knit skirt




Below-the-knee net skirt grey - Promod
Mesh skirt- still not completely happy with mine...





Houndstooth dress black checks - Promod
I so want this Houndstooth dress!!!




Striped jersey skirt forest green print - Promod
Jersey skirt with stripes- must be so comfy...




Fine knit dress with bow emerald - Promod
Fine knit dress with bow details- very tempted to attempt making this!!!




Embroidered tulle dress ecru - Promod
Yep, I'm still in love with Art Déco style!!!

Enjoy the last few days of 2011!!!

xxx



































No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...