Thursday, 27 October 2011

Yoohoo! 5000+ page views

I've been a bit silent lately! Unfortunately I have a few projects on the go but haven't managed to finish any so far. Add to this a nasty bug which robbed me of a few days and which I'm still fighting, and you'll understand that there hasn't been any blog posts these last few weeks. But I'm holding on and hope to show you very soon what I've been up to!!

In the meantime I have noticed that my blog has reached 150 posts and 5027 page views. To me, this is amazing, so thanks to you all who take the time to come and visit. Next month the blog will be two years old, but I don't want to wait until then and think it's the right time to organise my first giveaway! More details will be coming very soon so stay tuned, and thanks again to all of you for keeping the blog alive by visiting or leaving kind comments.

xx


2 comments:

Noas' Libellule said...

Congrats!!! hope you are feeling better soon!

Petit Caillou said...

Coucou! I am also amazed by the visits I had on my blog, even when I was not posting anything since months ! Thank you Google ! Je m'en vais regarder ce que j'ai loupé sur ton blog, à bientôt ! hate de participer à ton jeu !

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...