Saturday, 16 July 2011

Paying it forward 2011- I'm in!!!

Hi everyone, I just stumbled upon a lovely initiative that seems to spread like wild fire across the blogosphere: Paying it forward 2011 and decided to take part!

The idea is very simple:

The first five people who comment on this blog post will receive a handmade gift from me.
The only requirement in return, you must first write a blog post explaining 'Pay It Forward 2011'.
Then, about the most exciting part, make and send a handmade gift to the first 5 visitors who comment and commit to do the same.
Don't worry about time. You don't need to send them all today or tomorrow.
Gifts from the heart take time and are worth waiting for them!

So, leave a comment and you'll get a little something handmade from me, on the condition that you too take part in this challenge. This is perfect as it sort of fits with "A Project a Week" (although I'm not sure I want to showcase my gifts before sending them- I'd rather keep them as a surprise) and as I'm off on holiday pretty soon I need some small, hand-sewing projects again (I might update the list I blogged about last year).

The only part I am not sure about is whether I'll get 5 comments or not but you'll never know, I might be in luck :-)

Until next time,

xx

4 comments:

Tors said...

That is a FAB idea, I'm in!

Popbabe7 said...

Thanks!! I have a couple of ideas already in mind so this is wonderful!

Lisa said...

Hi! I'm in too! Great idea!

Popbabe7 said...

Fantastic!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...