Hello! It’s Friday and this means I am sharing my 7 positive things around- enjoy!
- I found some incredible vintage scarves and gloves in a charity shop last week-end- one of them was still in its box! Ohhh they are so gorgeous... I am definitely going to wear them when it’s getting a bit cooler.
- My partner’s parents came to visit us on the week-end and as always had a lovely time with them.
- It has been very hot and I have been eating lots of watermelon, which is a really interesting fruit which I never tried before.
- I had a brush with fame this week! My email was read on BBC Radio 2 on the Ken Bruce show and a friend managed to record it from his computer, so I have the file to show off (ha ha ha).
- I have also been featured on Craftsy.com Vintage/ Retro sewing homepage thanks to my floaty skirt!!!
- I was going to go for a coffee with a friend who works with me but she had to cancel because of her workload, so I treated my colleague to a latte and carrot cake instead.
- I have found these lovely shoe clips on eBay and cannot wait to have a go at making my own!!
I have been crafting a lot this week- honest!! I just need to take some pictures and write my blog post on the week-end but I am now up-to-date with APAW- yeah!
Until next time,