Friday, 20 May 2011

7 days, 7 positive things

Through Ravelry, I have just come across this wonderful idea and decided to take part. All you need to do is post 7 positive things from the past 7 days on your blog each Friday.

  1. Although I have been poorly this week and had to take time-off work it allowed me to practice my crochet skills. I have worked out how to crochet in the round by myself!
  2. The welcome back from my colleagues at work was amazing- I love our little office, it's a nice mix of different people which just seems to work.
  3. I have discovered porridge oats (I know, I am a bit late to the party) and I'm hooked! I have it every day now in hot milk with a bit of honey- this is my sweet little healthy treat!
  4. I didn't have any ideas on what to knit with some of my yarn, but it seems these would be great crochet projects. (Lots and lots of inspiration on Ravelry and the internet in general this week)
  5. I just realised it's only 2 months before I see my family again, and as the next few weeks are set to be busy I know it'll go in a flash.
  6. I found a beautiful black dress with damask print in a charity shop last week-end for £3. It is brand new! And a "How to crochet" DVD which helped me understand the difference between double crochet and single stitch.
  7. It's Friday and as I didn't really enjoyed my last week-end, I am going to make the most of this one!!
And as a bonus, this uplifting story .

Have a lovely week-end!!

Until next time,

xx

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...