Thursday, 7 April 2011

Tonight I love...the Photocabine

How great is this? This fantastic site will take four different pictures of you via your webcam just like an old photobooth used to do, and after a few second you will have your pictures ready to be shared (or not). You can decide if you want to have Black and White or colour, a strip (as featured here) or 2x2.

I'm old enough to remember how fun it was to get in a photobooth with 3 or more friends and pull different faces at each flash of light. Then you had to choose which one you wanted! Good old days eh!

5 comments:

Knit Spirit said...

I really like this website and I do miss the old fashion photobooth in France!

Petit Caillou said...

Oh yes, and today, you have 3 shoots in the photobooth : if you don't like the 1st, OK, let's do a 2nd. But then, if the 2nd shoot is not good, you just have one chance left, and then you begin to be very stressed because you know that it is your last try !!!!!

Popbabe7 said...

I didn't know you had 3 chances in the new ones. It's been a while I didn't need to take ID pictures but I'm dreading the time when I will need to renew my passport and have the emotionless photo on it. I love the current picture on my passport: a grinning 20 year old girl about to start a new life!

Luce said...

Merci de ton passage chez moi :)

CottonCloud said...

J'adore ce site ^.^ il est vraiment bien fait et puis c'est marrant de s'y mettre, seul ou à plusieurs :).

Pour te répondre, il s'agit effectivement d'une Highland Cow. Elles sont adorables et toutes mignonnes je trouve ^.^

J'espère pouvoir visiter le Pays de Galles en tous cas, ça doit être beau également :D.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...