Thursday, 2 December 2010

Quick note- this blog is 1 year old!!!!

My blog quietly celebrated its 1st year last week and this is the 50th post, so there is a double reason for me to celebrate! It is the first time I have kept a blog alive for so long and I do intend to carry on posting about my projects and terrible crafty mishaps!

Many thanks to my little bunch of followers and to anyone who took the time to leave a comment in the past year- I have met wonderful people on the net and thanks to them discovered great things I would never have otherwise.

Part 2 of a very Easy Crafty Christmas will be coming soon!

Until next time,

xx

4 comments:

Noas' Libellule said...

Happy Anniversary! Glad you intend to carry on!

Popbabe7 said...

Merci!!!

Ophelia.K said...

Congrats! I know how you feel!! It's amazing!
Hope you will enjoy playing with your new silver buttons:)

Cherry Plum said...

Congrats sweety! Im so happy for you! And I hope mine will get so old


Kisses!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...