Sunday, 19 December 2010

Last minute quick Christmas idea: Hoody with mitts!!!

I hope you are well and getting ready for Christmas!! I have spent a couple of very stressful days, just like anyone who had to travel this week-end. I was incredibly lucky and managed to get back to my parent's in France without any major delay but my thoughts are with you if you're stranded!!!!

This is an idea I had thanks to my sister- she is a huge fan of hooded tops and saw one once on Yesstyle which had integrated mitts. It is a simple idea but very clever, and you can customise this by using mitts coordinated to the colour of the hoodie.


All you need to do is hand sew the mitts on the the reverse of the sleeve. Done!!!


Until next time,

xxx

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...