Wednesday, 15 September 2010

Union Jack Pin cushion Step 1 DONE!

A while ago I posted a list of hand sewing project for these holidays without a sewing machine... I was going on about Cross-Stitching and how I was very eager to make a Union Jack Pin Cushion... Well I'm pleased to say that the cross-stitching part is now (nearly) done!




This turned out great! All I have to do is get some white embroidery thread and then decide if I want to turn it into a pin cushion. I can see myself making more, or even making a bigger one. I have seen Union Jack cushion in Past Times which were more than £20- there is NO WAY I'm going to spend this on a cushion when I can make it myself! I don't know if I'll have the patience to finish a project on a bigger scale though...



I've got a couple of projects on my knitting needles and my mind is full of sewing projects, mainly skirts and dresses, and a cape I'm hoping to make with a remnant of light grey wool fabric... And Butterick and Simplicity have pattern sales at the moment... And the patterns on BurdaStyle are so cheap and easy to download... I just need some time, money- and I need to feel less tired!!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...