Wednesday, 11 August 2010

Back with new ideas!

I am now back from my holiday. It was so relaxing and wonderful... I didn't do as much as I planned to- see my previous post- but still managed to sew and knit and even had a go at the Union Jack cross-stich pattern, which is still in progress.

The further I stay in the UK the more I notice amusing facts about France. Before I never noticed how everything seems to stop in August. Small shops go on holiday and bakers organise a holiday rota between themselves to make sure bread is always available. I definitely have the eyes of a tourist now, in my own country! How did this happen?? It is a bit unsettling.

The next few weeks in work are going to be extremely busy, so I'm not sure I will be able to indulge in crafty things as much as I would like to, but if I can I'll try to upload my blog with whatever is being made at that moment. I realise that I still haven't taken a pic of the orange skirt I made nearly 2 month ago so will try to upload this as soon as possible!! I also plan on changing the name of my blog but can't think of a satisfactory one yet.

All I can say is "stay tuned"!

Until next time,

xx

1 comment:

Noas' libellule said...

Welcome back!! Tu n'es pas la seule a te sentir etrangere dans ton propre pays. L'organisation du mariage, et maintenant changer de nom, est tout un cirque administratif bien a la francaise. Mais des fois tout ce que je veux c'est regarder la tele francaise (on installe le cable dans notre prochaine maison).

Why do you want to change your blog name?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...