Tuesday, 9 March 2010




I am now back from my week in France. It was lovely, I had a great time and already miss my family. I've been a perfect tourist and took a lot of pics. I have noticed that I am really attracted to old ads that used to be directly painted on the walls, and the area where my sister lives still has plenty of them around. I don't seem to see any where I live in the UK, which is a shame.


I have also been very busy shopping!! I promised myself not to get too many things but I couldn't resist!! I found some gorgeous clothes and quite a few balls of yarn. All I need now is to find the time to knit! My mum has asked me to knit her a snood like mine and I found some gorgeous wool, a mix of turquoise, purple and brown with a bit of glitter. The picture below doesn't do it any justice! It just looks gorgeous.
I also made a little knitted hat with a pompon for my sister. She calls it her "Where's Wally" hat (except he's called Charlie in France!). I didn't even get a chance to take a picture of it!
While on holiday I also visited my Gran who taught me the basics of crochet. I need a bit more practice before I can start a project I think!
I did so many enjoyable things during this week. I can't believe this has gone so quickly and I am now back here, but as we say c'est la vie!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...