Friday, 8 January 2010

Sales!!!

I thought I'd be a good girl and stay away from the sales this year but I couldn't resist long. So this morning I placed an order with Promod. I really like their clothes but I only go there for the sales... I DO like a bargain and if I can wait and get something cheaper I'll do it. Even better if I can grab it on ebay for £0.99!!!


Anyway, this is what I got, all reduced from 30% off to 50% off:




This grey dress looked snuggly enough for me, and although the aubergine version looked nicer (but was more expensive) I know I have loads of tights that will go well with this dress.







I have had an obsession for 60s graphic dresses for a long time now, and this one is long sleeved, which is a bonus for me who is always a bit cold.




I have been looking at this dress for quite a while now. I really hope it looks as good as this on me!!

So that's it for me in terms of sales- I'm not allowed to buy any clothes anymore! My car needs some UK plates registration and Insurance and this is going to cost me a fortune!!!
















No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...